Monday, October 1, 2012

Hey!!!

Hey everybody! I'm talking to you now like I have an audience to talk to, which truth be told I don't :( But I have much to share my pretties; I have cookies AND A MIND PALACE TO EXPLORE! >:D

Please, during the course of my blogging don't leave me talking to myself, I do that enough on a regular basis that's for sure. I don't need to any more otherwise I'll be visiting a psychiatrist before you know it! Talk to me, comment, share views or tell me of any topic you'd like me to address. Oh come on, I don't bite... much ;)

ANYWAY... a little introduction to me. You can call me Superstahh (yes I give you my permission to give me a name, but preferably a nice one or I'll have to annihilate you... Just saying...) or alternatively Bexx will do. That's my nickname so you know. I live somewhere about the UK (I'm not going to be specific... stalkers contrary to belief are NOT cool!) and I'm currently studying 4 A-Levels at A2 level. For those of you who don't understand the above jargon, I am taking 4 subjects at an advanced level, and they will be the death of me without some form of sanity.

"Where will you find the time to blog?" I hear you ask. That is a very good question. Time, this concept that never stops for any of us, particularly me among other teens in my position. I will find time, I pledge to you now I WILL FIND TIME!! Failing that... I will hunt down a magical unicorn, bribe him with cookies and have him take me to Santa who will grant me the ability to make time! He won't be able to resist :)

I have a lot to say, but I can't say it just now. I have homework to do, and plenty of it. Join me, and I will guide you through my ramblings and my thoughts. I have a Mind Palace you see, ever expanding and it gets scarier the deeper you go...  :D

So mind the gap... yes, that's the one. Oh, and don't get lost in the broom cupboard. You never know what... or who you'll find... >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment